Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Who wants to go to a concert?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Who wants to go to a concert?

    I know there's a few that'd want to go, but I'd like to get a bunch of people and go to this concert--it'd be a lot of fun.

    Coheed and Cambria & Clutch w/Fall of Troy, Winston-Salem, NC at Ziggy's Millenium Center. Nov. 23rd, doors @7, show @8. That's on a Friday, I'm picturing leaving from either Abingdon by 4:30 or Wise by 3:30. Tix are 28.05 after tax/handling fees if pre-ordered.

    If anyone's interested, respond here or send me a PM, we'll hook this up and catch a good show.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who wants to go to a concert?

    If it wasn't Coheed and Cambria it would be OK...but I honestly couldn't imagine listening to that for an hour...even if Clutch is to follow.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who wants to go to a concert?

    I'd give you a dirty look if I could see you. C&C is the reason I wanted to go... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

    I really want to see Clutch live too after hearing how awesome they are live from Ironlung & several others. I just dig what C&C do--they have a different sound and are really good musicians.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who wants to go to a concert?

    lol...some folks like C&C...that was just my opinion.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who wants to go to a concert?

    didn't get to hit the last one up with you, but book me for this one, i'm in
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •